Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Four-wheeling with Dad & Brother

So on Sat. when Kyle went out hunting with the boys, I went with my boys fourwheeling. We went out west pass 5 mile pass. My dad knew some sweet spots to go and I got some great pictures. I rode with Brady because my dad is a crazy driver :)...... I love you dad :)


You would have thought it was -10 below by the way I was dressed but it was really warm. I'm glad I wore the goggles though


Can you spot us??


I love this picture so much. This tree was in the path we were on. A great spot for family photos


I felt like I was out in the jungle


My dad and brother. What a pair :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw this looks awesome! what a fun day!

Utah Crocketts said...

I am soooo jealous! I want to go four-wheeling with you. That place looks cool. See ya Monday!

The Simmons' said...

Hey I just found your cute blog! I love your fun sporty pictures. We need to play again sometime.

Calli Fox said...

That looks cold.