Sunday, January 25, 2009

I owe it all to you Dad!

For anyone who knows my dad, will appreciate this picture and this post. Some of my friends know his as "coach" and others as "dad." As I look back on my sweet life growing up, I am so grateful for my dad. He'll swear to you that he taught me everything I know about soccer and my soccer skills.....have you seen him kick a ball...he does the best toe-kick I've ever seen :)
There are a million things I love about my dad, but the one thing I can always count on to this day is.. if I need him...he'll be there...No matter what. Just want to tell you dad how much I love you, and appreciate EVERYTHING you've done and sacraficed for me.


this picture pretty much sums him up :)

4 comments:

The Simmons' said...

We all love Dennis!!

Anonymous said...

I love your dad!

Calli Fox said...

Ash, It's so sweet to write about your dad. I saw Holli today and she told me about your bucket of chips! lol... Calli

Chris & Carolyn said...

I love your dad! And yes, I am one that knows him as "Dad". He has become my Utah Dad. He truly is a great man. I miss him... and you!

Oh and this picture is totally Dad :)