We are dressed up for the friday night party up on the top floor of our hotel. This is where I had a billion cherry cokes and a couple of red bulls!! Oh ya I was up all night :)
Me and Tammy
Her husband sells Old American too.
It has become a tradition, that if you make the trip to Kansas City that Mike and Suz will buy you any kind of shoes you want in "bob jones" which is the largest shoe store in America...so I'm told. We are in there for a long time :)
Me inside the store on the girls side. These cute shoes were the lucky ones I picked. I can't wait to wear them for summer.
These beauties are Lou's shoes that she picked. She always has the courage I don't have to wear stuff outside the box and can pull it off!! You go honey...cause I usually follow in your footsteps
We are dressed for the big shin dig on Sat. night. Its formal wear. Kyle looks smokin hot!!
Me and Tammi again. Our rooms were right next to each other. We are some hot mama's!!
So I am wearing my first pair of high heels ever. I had to practice walking in them before we left on this trip.
This is what it looked like at the awards night. It was very fancy and really nice. The food was Delicious!!

Layth and Kyle after they recieved their awards. The trophy they are holding is for doing over 110,000 in production. Layth also got recruiting General Agent of the year for the 2nd year in a row. It was an awesome suprise, cause we didn't know he was going to receive it.
Also for doing that much production, they also got a gold ring with a diamond in it. Here they are displaying their rings for all to see
We are the hot wifey's!!

Kyle and I on the dance floor. They had a beatles cover band play after the awards. I have never had so much fun dancing before.
This is the stage where the band played. How could you not rock out to these guys?
This is our room we stayed in. I was tired after a long night of partying and dancing.
3 comments:
Looks like such a blast. Congrats to the boys for working so hard. I think I just bought that dress at downeast? You look so beautiful. Calli
Sooo this is where you have been hiding!!!! lol looks like you guys had WAY too much fun! lol Congrats to Kyle and Layth!
So when do we get to party with you? ;)
Are you going to the alumni game?
Post a Comment