Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Golfing with Hubby and the brothers

Last friday I went Golfing with Hubby and my brothers. I did not do any golfing.... however I am the best golf cart driver you've ever seen.
Watching the boys play golf was so relaxing as I hiked up my pants to get some sunlight on them. Sipped on my coke whenever I got thirsty. As soon as we needed to get to the ball, I hit it in high gear and took off towards our next destination. After nine rounds I am proud to say that Kyle was the winner!! You go hubby!! I think I really like to golf these days.


My brother Ben, hubby kyle, and Brady my brother.


Brady and brother Josh. He was the caddy for Brady.


Kyle got himself into a bit of a mess on this one.






Brady and Ben. Ben is older than me, and Brady is the youngest of the family. Oh and Brady is single :)

2 comments:

Calli Fox said...

Teach me to golf. Hey guys I have been missing you. Thanks Kyle for helping me on Tuesday. Sorry to ask so much of you. I want to come see you guys this week. I haven't even been inside your house. Love Ya!! Calli

Alyssa/Jo said...

I love it! Playing golf by driving the golf cart. I'm not into golf, so I think that would be the only way I would participate in the sport. Are you coming to the Alumni game? I sure hope so!