Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

I'm 25 and still alive!! My birthday is on the 4th of July. Its pretty much the best birthday to have: Top 3 reasons why its the best:

1- You have guaranteed fireworks and a party going on somewhere
2- You will always get your birthday off from work and paid
3- When you're little....everyone tells you that the fireworks are for you, and you feel like the most special kid in the world

So my birthday started off with flowers and breakfast made by my sweet hubby. Then it was off to a BBQ at my dad's house. Food, waterslides, and water balloons, are a great combonation. Then Holli and Earl Simmons asked us to stay at their cabin in Wyoming. It was a great relaxing birthday. You can never have a bad birhtday on the 4th of July.


Fireworks at Earl's cabin


Water slide at my dad's house.


Kyle and I relaxing at my dad's house.


Presents from Kyle. He did great!


Bonus Present: I caught a fish at Earl's cabin



Spending my birthday with my sweet love.


Kira took this picture and its so beautiful!! Thanks Koo!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you had the best day ever! i was thinkin bout you sorry i didnt call =)

Mel Wright said...

Holy smackers! I still have a hard time realizing that you are 25! Enjoy is sis...you're beautiful!