Monday, September 28, 2009

You've got to be handy with the steel....

On Saturday I went with Kyle, Layth, and Brion to shoot guns out by the Lake Mountains. I haven't shot a gun for awhile and thought I need to practice my gun skills. I shot the 22 and the pistol. I only really cared about the pistol cause I can't be just some geek off the street and not know how to use that thing. All in all it was fun. Kyle shot a milk jug full of water 100 yards away with his rifle and the explosion was pretty cool.


The plethora of guns the boys used


This gun serioulsy looks like a toy gun. Its so small...man did it kick though

1 comment:

ty and ash said...

Dang! You look like a shooting pro with that little gun.. We need you guys to bring one of those to our house and have some target practice on a woodpecker that is ruining our porch!