Yes it's true. I'm going to be a mom!! You can see the countdown on the right for how far I am.
It all started last September'08 when I decided I wanted to be a mom. After two months of trying, I became pregnant. I couldn't believe it. Kyle couldn't believe. A week went by making me 5 weeks along when I miscarried. I was completely devastated and never thought it would happen to me. Well after 9 more months of trying, I couldn't believe my eyes when that pregnancy stick said pregnant.
I felt like I was walking on egg shells the first 12 weeks. It was so hard to get so excited about this baby when I was so worried about miscarrying again. But now I have been able to enjoy the ride and find out in 4 weeks if its a girl or boy.
Its crazy to think sometimes that I am really going to be a mom. Well ready or not here it comes.... I'm soooo ready though!!!
15 comments:
CONGRATS KASHLEY!!!
Congrats you guys! So exciting!
AHHHHH YEAHHH!!! Congrats! I was so hoping that is what was going on. Call me soon so we can chat. Love you Tons! Dave says 'way to go Kyle, glad to know everything works!'
Congrats you guys! You are in for the ride of your lives!
i'm still so stinkin excited for you! and i still think its a boy!
Yay! I've been waiting for the big announcement so I could congratulate you! We are so excited for you and Kyle!
Totally going to be a girl. If it is by chance a boy you should name him Spartacus or Leroy
Yay!! I was wondering when you were going to to tell all on the blog. Your doing great. Post some baby belly pics. I'm way way excited!! Calli
Congrats! You guys are going to be some very fun parents. We are so excited for you!
Congrats Ash!! We are so so excited for you!! The entire pregnancy experience is just amazing, enjoy every minute of it! You two are going to make wonderful parents. You look awesome and already have that beautiful pregnancy "glow." Hope we can get together soon for some football or just a yummy dinner.. I'm guessing boy...
Congratulations you guys! We are super excited for you! You will be such great parents!
Congratulations!!! That's awesome! You are going to be such a cute mom! Kids are the best!
YAY!!!! Congrats! I thought you had a little extra pooch in the pumpkin carving contest pics...but couldn't bring my self to ask....I am SOOOO HAPPY for yall!!!! My Mom is in town and I just told her, she is so excited!
Auntie Tire!!!! I am so excited for you guys! You are going to be the cutest pregnant lady. and the cutest mommy! I love you so much LOP.
O I am sooooooo Happy for you! I hope and pray all goes well and you are feeling good!
Post a Comment