On Friday while Kyle was coming from Vegas, My sister's family and I and brother all went bowling. I lost by 2 points to my brother. I did pretty good though bowling a 153.
My sister and her two kids
Olivia who just was baptized last week. I can't believe she is already that old.
This is Colin. He'll be 5 in 2 weeks.
I'm just glad that this bowling ball makes my belly look smaller and not bigger.
How fun!! I love your mini bowling ball belly! I'm still a little bummed we didn't get to go to Vegas.. Next time they leave us we should definitely meet up for some lunch and shopping! They owe it to us!!
3 comments:
How fun!! I love your mini bowling ball belly! I'm still a little bummed we didn't get to go to Vegas.. Next time they leave us we should definitely meet up for some lunch and shopping! They owe it to us!!
so what are you having? i am so excited for you. babies are the best! what do you do for work and stuff? hope all is well.
oh my goodness!!! i remember when Olivia was just a little toddler! Crazy
Post a Comment