Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Updates and pics

Got some time to kill before I go to my last baby shower tonight. Went to my appointment on Tuesday and with 17 days to go, they told me a I was dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced. So I thought at least I'm progressing. Not giving up my hopes though.

Haven't done anything spectacular in the month of March. Lots of baby showers every weekend and watching March Madness. My bracket is totally shot.
My last day of working at Rod Works is this Friday. I will post some pics later. I'm very sad about it and will miss it a lot.

Here are some pics of my shower at Kyle's mom's house.


The most delicious food in the world






Lou, me, Amie, Jeana
They all put the shower on for me. Thanks guys!! I love you so much!!

4 comments:

Jeana said...

Good times...I'm so glad to have the chance to party! Never tire of that...things are progressing right along for you, before we know it, it will be a babe in arms! Can't wait!
Love You

Rob and Courtney said...

Good luck with the last few weeks! Can't wait to see your little guy!!!

Courtney said...

I have that same maternity shirt!

We moved to east Lehi. We live on Airport Drive (so close to your old place)

Jeana said...

so fun! i can't wait to see the little man :)