Just wanted to give a HUGE SHOUT-OUT to Monica who needs to get an automatic ticket into Heaven. I've never met Monica in my life, but she was the good Samaritan who saw my wallet in the middle of the road and after seeing my phone number on my fishing license called me to let me know she had it.
1st of all...I had NO clue I didn't have my wallet. I was getting my oil changed at Gene Harvey where Keith works (kyle's dad). So Keith let me take his car to go get my wallet from Monica. Luckily she lived very close to my house. I gave her the biggest hug I could humanly give and thanked her a million times.
I'm just SO SO thankful there are still good people in this world. It could have been a total disaster with all my info in that wallet.
You will probably never see or read this post, but THANK YOU SO MUCH MONICA!!
1 comment:
That is really amazing! What a great person to return your wallet. I miss you by the way... I miss you!
Post a Comment