Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Moab

Kyle worked down in Moab last week and so Kade and I decided to go with him.  It was awesome.  Kade went swimming for the first time (sorry no pics).  He loved it.  He would splash like a mad man and then try and drink the pool water.  Since Kade is a pro at walking now he thought walking down the long hall ways was the coolest thing EVER!!  One of the days Kade and I hit the town and totally cruised main street in the stroller.  They have some awesome jewelry.  The last day we went for a hike at Arches National Park.  Kade was a champ and loved being carried around.  Than he zonked the whole way home! wahoo

First picture I took.  Kade cooperated with all pictures during the hike. success!!




Kade's expression pretty much the whole time, he would let out a grunt every now and again



 Don't you just love Kade's little head peeking over Kyle's shoulder

2 comments:

Alyssa/Jo said...

HAHAHA! "He would let out a grunt every now and again"

Looks like a fun trip!

Lou said...

Oh how fun! I absolutely LOVE Moab. I'm so glad you got to get out of the cold and enjoy that beautiful blue sky.

Kade is something else. I was just going to ask if anything rattles him...and then I noticed your latest post! He hates the box! I can't believe you have a one year old. What happened!?