Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Kade

Holy Crap!!  I have a 1yr old?  Really?    What an awesome adventure this past year has been.

Highlights:
Delivery I was super spoiled with only 1/2 an hour of pushing and didn't need stitches
I did have a complete meltdown the 1st morning home, which isn't a highlight but Jeana who came to my rescue is the highlight and I'm so grateful for her and how our relationship grew.
Kade wasn't a colic baby and has always been a happy chill baby.
Getting to watch Kyle be the best hands on dad ever
Watching Kade grow and wanting to be like his dad
Having Kade start walking at 9 months
Getting Kade every morning with a huge smile on his face
Watching Kade sleep is a precious moment in time






2 comments:

Marci said...

Happy Birthday Kade!!! Ash he is so cute. I can't believe you have a 1 year old either. It seems like you had him just a few months ago. Life and time are precious. Love the pics.

Dawsonfamily said...

happy b day Kade, he is such a cutie pie