Tuesday, May 10, 2011

bread making skills.....check

 I went to a bread class a couple months ago and was shocked to find that bread could be made in 1 hour.  Jeana makes this bread all the time and its the most AMAZING bread ever!!  So I bought all the ingredients required and just was missing one thing............ so happy mother's day & happy birthday to me!!

Please take a moment and notice how much love went into wrapping this present
























I am very excited to become a bread maker

I actually loved making the bread, it was fun







Ta-Dah!! 

5 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

ew lala... please email about that bread mmmk. Thanks! Happy mama's day- you got spoiled! U deserve it! miss ya

Rebecca said...

Congrats that is awesome! And that bread looks amazing. Good job.

Lindsay said...

How lucky! I would love the recipe! I might need that mixer for my birthday!

Lou said...

I'm so proud of you! Those loaves look amazing...quite comparable to Jeana's (and that's hard to accomplish!)

AND, you look very pretty in every single picture...a new BOSCH looks good on a VERY happy girl. Now go make me some bread. I like the cinnamon swirl.

Scotty K.C. said...

I love this plan. Can't wait to try some.