I've known Maddie since she was 12yrs old and we lived in the farm house by the sheep. I was the beehive counselor in the YW's is where we first met. She is going to be 17 in Oct. That 5 years went by so so fast. I helped coach her club team for 2 years and she has been my baby sitter for awhile now. Maddie reminds me of me when I was her age. Its almost like watching myself grow up again. I've taken her under my wing and we are like sisters. I see her everyday now that I'm coaching High School soccer again. She is Amazing with Kade and I enjoy our chats about life, family, and high school drama. I love her to death and seriously don't know what to do when she moves on to college.
 |
| This girl is seriously beautiful |
 |
| Add caption |
1 comment:
Awww Kade. I want that last pic for my fridge.
I can't believe I haven't even asked about soccer! So sorry! Freak, how's the knee? Good luck with everything...
You've got yourself some hot soccer legs (and sweet sweet tan lines!) See you on the mountain! Let's shoot ourselves a huge deer...
Post a Comment