Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sick

Took kade to the doctor today and he told me he has the croup, I think that is how you spell it. Anyways, this is kade's first time really being sick and I Hate it. I've decided that having your kid sick is the worst feeling ever as a parent. So far that is how I feel. Every time he coughs or cries, which is a lot since he is the most delicate flower ever right now, I feel like giving up my soul so he can be better. So the doctor said the croup is hereditary which makes a lot of sense. I swear I had it every week as a kid. It even put me in the hospital as a baby. So kade got a steroid shot and should be feeling better tomorrow. Sometimes I'm blown away on how much I love this little guy and the feelings of I would do anything for kade.