Both of my good friends that run in the same circle are both due April 2. Kira is having a boy and Ruth is having a girl. It seemed only fitting to throw them a double shower. It was a blast. I tried to accommodate their colors, since Kira isn't fond of blue and Ruth doesn't like pink. So I mixed some of their colors and ended up with green and yellow. It turned out stinkin cute.
 |
| I did diaper cakes for both of them. They turned out pretty cute. The flowers added a nice touch, they were from Kyle to me cause I'm awesome |
 |
| My friend Ruth who've I known since I was eight. |
 |
| All the pals. Ruth is the back row in the blue shirt and Kira is on the right of her in the scarf. Thanks to Sharlee for helping with the food and Aubrey for the fantastic games to play. |
|
1 comment:
Good job! That is super cute!!!! I miss Ruth!
Post a Comment