Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fish Lake

Its become a tradition for the Christofferson side to go down on the week of the 24th of July and do some camping at Fish Lake.  It was so much fun.  It did down pour on us for 1 whole day, but we just watched the line dancing festival at the lodge to pass the time.  I loved it!!  It was a special year with the Olympics and so we decided to have our own Olympics.  A huge thanks to Lou and Scott for putting it on!! 

Cooling off at Capitol Reef, well I was, Kade was deathly scared of getting his feet in

Landon doing a cannon ball in 8 inches of water

The kick off for the Olympics with music and all

1st event was ladder golf

2nd event was throwing marshmellows in a bucket.  Kade was happy to clean up the ground by eating the marshmellows

Kyle's team took 4th place

Our team took the silver

The Christofferson Crew and I was 6 months pregnant on this trip

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

How fun! Always great to hear an update on you.