Wednesday, July 30, 2008

After a lot of blog watching, I am excited to start my own. Kyle and I have just bought a house and have been living in it for a month now. Its so great to have a place of your own to do whatever you want to it. Kyle has been hard at work making sure the lawn gets back to the color green. It was pure yellow when we got the house. I'll have some pictures of the house tomorrow. Check back often to see the latest and greatest from the Christofferson's.

6 comments:

ShaRee said...

Wahoo look at you! :) Welcome to the blogging world my friend!

BALL said...

Amie and I are jealous. We have been trying (not very hard) to start a blog for a year now with out success. The color scheme of your page is great! I saw a blog that had a music pick list so you could choose the song you wanted to listen to as you read the blog. I think that would be a great addition to anyones blog. You guys are off to a great start! See you Sunday.

Courtney said...

Trash, you have just entered the blog world, and I could not be happier for you. You will enjoy.

You bought a house?!! Lets see!!

Anonymous said...

Yee haw little sis!! You're all grown up now that you have your very own blog...I'm so proud of you! :)
Remember to post lots of fun pictures!! Love Mel

Anonymous said...

I had a hot date on that sweet couch!! Get my room ready cause i'm coming with a big screen sis!!!

Utah Crocketts said...

Way to go Ash, I see you added some pics...I love your new house!
Good thing you work at such an awesome decor store ;) Your neighbors might have amazing yards, but you will have an amazingly decorated house!