Here are some pics of our new fabulous house. I don't have a lot of decorations yet on the wall, but it will slowly grow. I hope you notice how green the grass is, because seriously it was bright yellow, and all the dirt was covered in weeds...it looked bad. Kyle got a lot of motivation to get the grass green and the dirt weed free when all the other neighbors have spectactular lawns. We think they cut their grass with scissors its that clean.


Is here my kitchen...the black trim is my favorite

This is the living room

This is the living room from the kitchen
2 comments:
Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.
Oh my goodness your blog is soo... cute, and I love your house. We don't get to talk outside of work much, so maybe now we can be bloggin buddies. I finally made my blog and I'm learnin how to do fun things everyday :) See ya Wednesday @ the meeting.
Post a Comment