I have gone back and forth in my mind weighing the pro's and con's of blogging this first picture. I have concluded that I will be burned at the stake by my friends for it........but its totally worth it. I don't have to say much about this picture, for it already speaks volumes about how awesome my friends are. Although some friends could not make it to Hope's house last week....and i'm sure they are glad now, but I do want to say a couple words on how truly lucky I am to have the friends I have. As were were eating some delicious chicken Hope made and remenissing about the high school days, we reflected on how different our high school experience was then other peoples'. We were total spazzes and never ran out of laughs. We thought we were total rebels for doing a chinese fire drill and then getting chased by a cop for it......and doing even extreme things like toilet papering at night. I am so grateful for my friendships with each of you and I hope we are still taking pictures like these at the age of 75.

I love you guys!!
Marci, ShaRee, Amber, Rachelle, Becca, Hope, Ashley
Marci and Becca

Rachelle and me
Amberly, ShaRee and her little girl Mya

I had to put this one in cause Marci looks smokin hot!

What would I do without my girls
2 comments:
You and your friends are all so cute...It makes me miss all my friends back at home:(
haha I love the pics! We were so lucky to be such good friends throughout high school, and stayed so "innocent" haha Love ya pal!
Post a Comment