Kyle loves this picture. Three men coming out of the wilderness after killing a deer and being in the wilderness.....is there anything better?
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
A Successful Hunt
Kyle has returned victorious from the opener of the deer archery hunt in Beaver. He shot this 4 point 45yds away with his bow. This is his first kill with his bow. He was really excited about it. I wish I could have been there with him, but I've got one of those jobs. I personally don't care about him shooting a deer. What I care about is Kyle shooting and killing an elk. So the deer only took two days to kill. I'm hoping the elk will come just as fast. But since Kyle has already been out 4 different nights with no kill, I know I need to be a dedicated hunter's wife and keep the motivation alive......like he really needs MY motivation :) Here are some pics of his deer he harvested as Keith would say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awesome deer, congrats on a successful hunt
So exciting to get such a beautiful not only 4x4 in velvet, but a big bodied one at that!...such a nice "harvest" as Keith would say.
Jeana
Scott would be jealous. So you turning it all into jerky? Not much of a venison fan...
LOP!!! how are you? its been so long since i've talked to you. hope all is well with you.
K...that is a very big deer, it is a deer right? Kyle is very lucky to have a wife so into his hunting as you! And I am so lucky to work with you!
Hi Ash and Kyle, Amie told me about your blog. So darling! Great work! Just wanted to invite you to mine. callifoxfamily.blogspot
Love You Guys, Calli
Post a Comment