Sunday, August 17, 2008

My get-away to St. George/Mesquite

I had a really great week and weekend. It stared off by one of my best friends coming to visit me. Her name is Nicole. She's the left one in the blue. I played soccer with her at UVSC...when it was that. She just had a baby and looks amazing. She is moving to Florida so Jimmy can be a foot doctor. I am really sad to see her leave.



Then Kyle and I went to St. George where we went bass fishing at Sand Hollow. Kyle caught his bass on his second cast. I again caught NOTHING. It was a lot of fun though.


That same day we went golfing in St. George. I am pretty much the best golf cart driver. Although I'm thinking I need to pick up the sport soon, because Kyle is going once a week it seems like and I'm too competitive not to try and beat him.
Me and Lou at the last hole

Geese at a lake are so irrestible

We had to cool off in the pool, it was so stinkin hot!!

Suzy came to visit me while I was at Mesquite. We only laid out by the pool 2 hours and I got fried!! I love her so much!! I started playing with Suz when we were both 12yrs old. We have won many championships together and one National Championship. NGP for life suz!!

So happy together

We went and saw Les Mis at Taucann in St. George. It was my first seeing the play. I really enjoyed it. I feel so cultured.












3 comments:

Jeana said...

k so my niece sydney is a freshman and is playing high school soccer for lehi now, you would not believe all the things that they do that WE started! including NGP. funny funny.

ShaRee said...

Fun, fun, fun... And the fishing curse continues! haha Yeah I was pretty upset I lost to my sister, but I just tease her that I don't have the "extra weight" to put into it! haha (knowing she couldn't weigh more than 130 after 6 kids!)

Anonymous said...

BYU? Nothing like jumping on the wagon when it is a fast smooth ride. Be careful of the HUGE pothole in the road when TCU and the mighty Utes come knocking. The cougs are so full of themselves and so self-righteous they will tumble an go 10-2. All of you Cougie fans that think your team should be ranked higher or contend for the national championship are ignorant.