Another matter I need to talk about is the fishing curse I have upon me. I have been fishing over a dozen times this summer. I personally have caught under 5 fish. I am a horrible fisher! Kyle says its the one fish limit curse. I either don't catch any fish or just one fish. It's a good thing I like to be outside regardless of the outcome. So this weekend I was at Scofield with ShaRee and Scott and as you can see below I reeled in a crawdad. That would be my 3rd one this summer. Are ya kidding me?!?!

Matt and Kyle aiming for the kill zone

Bull's Eye for Kyle

The big fish that turned out to be a crawdad

Fish caught: 5 Crawdad's caught 3
4 comments:
hey ash i'm really glad i found your blog, seeing you every once in a while at the rodeo doesn't really help us keep in touch. and as far as the hunting goes i am with you there. all the girls in my family are all single moms during hunting season, and i have to say it gets old pretty quick. i'll add you as a link on my blog so we can keep up!
Ashley it has been forever. You look so adorable! I am so glad you have joined the blogging world and now we can keep in touch.
Glad you got the slide show working :) Gotta love being a hunter's widow!
I'm glad I found your blog! Isn't it great to be a hunter's wife? You're hair is so long and pretty! I love it!
Post a Comment