We scored these good seats when my aunt thought it was going to be horrible weather. It turned out to be perfect football weather. I didn't get cold once. We won...OF COURSE..... 21-3. There wasn't a lot of action in this game, but it still was awesome to have the guy behind us yell at the top of his scratchy lungs at every mistake BYU made. All the good moments everyone was cheering so it luckily drowned his voice out to a normal cheer.
I do have to point out that I made Kyle smile 5 different times at the camera hoping I would be satifsifed with a picture I looked ok in. But as you can tell, I never got a good pic, so this one will have to do. My apologies people.
5 comments:
yeah! a day with the hubby.. !!!!!
so fun! oh and you look great in that picture! i think i recognize that sweatshirt you are wearing :)
we need to chat. my schedule is weird timing with utah time since i am 4 hours behind you. i usually get done coaching around 630 which is 1030 for you. i don't know if that's too late to call. let me know. love you!
Go Cougars! Hopefully they win tomorrow night. We should definately watch Signs - the last scary movie Layne & I watched was the Grudge (we both screamed like girls!)
LOL thanks for the funny post. Oh man, that was the funniest letter! :) So where were your Cougars last night?!? Certainly not in Texas- they never showed up! Pretty disappointing- especially now that it can't be the Utes that end their winning streak. jk That was a sad game. Bye, bye BCS :(
Hi Ash Hole,
I sure do love you guys. We miss you come visit us in Florida. We finally got a blog.
jimmieandnicholeaverett.blogspot.com
Post a Comment