Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Big Sis



This is my sister Melisa. We are 8 years apart. I feel like we are 10 seconds apart. Within the past 3 years I have become incredibly close with her. We have shared a lot of the good...the bad...and the ugly together. She is the coolest sister to have, so don't be jealous I get the coolest one.

She has been there whenever I needed her. I have been able to get through life with her by my side. I just want to thank her for everything she has done for me. She is my go to gal when Kyle is out....and that is a lot. We have so much when we are together. I have learned so much from her. She is a strong, spiritual, talented woman. Love you sis!!

7 comments:

Ali VanLeeuwen said...

If your go to gal is ever unavailable.. you have an official plan B.. I love you girl!

ShaRee said...

Cute changes to your blog. Isn't it great to have a sister! I hope you saw the end of the Ute game last night! :) Hey if you need anything while Kyle's gone give me a holla, I got yer back! :)

Chris & Carolyn said...

your sister sure is awesome! Your whole fam is awesome. My Utah family :) Remember when I used to come over for Sunday dinners? So fun! Tell your Dad I say HI!!

I love your pics from when you were in Georgia! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

She's really pretty, you guys look a lot alike!

Courtney said...

Hey! I know her! I was in her ward, and yes, I also quite liked her. Her kid, Collin, was in my nursery class and I loved when he would hand me his boogers.

Rachel Smith said...

Hi Ashlee, It's rachel. I found your blog through someone else from highschool! You two look great and that's awesome that you got to go visit georgia! Keep in touch.

Rachel Smith said...

uhh...don't know why i spelled your name like that, Sorry