Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party With The Pals

Last night we had our friends Christmas party at Kira and Max's house. Everyone came in their ugly sweaters. I think Sharlee won hands down with her sweater that actually lit up with christmas lights that had been sewn on by her sister. We played games and had a white elephant gift exchange. **Warning.....kyle's gift in the picture below that he so proudly won is a little risk-ka**....


These were our awesome sweaters


I won the princess crown and Kyle won this....I need to add that it was stolen from him during the game, but he won it back....I can't wait to see it on him :)


Me and Ruth. Her costume was amazing. She was Cindy-loo-who. She won $300 bucks at work for wearing the best holiday cheer!!


No comment


I love my princess crown :)


Some of the pals at the party....it was pretty late when I took this pic. They look pretty tired


This is the game where the person blind folded has a wooden spoon and goes around trying to poke somebody and then asking them to squeal like a pig. The blind folded person then has to guess who they think is doing the squealing. Its pretty freakin funny.


Ramsay and Kyle and a huge stick of meat.

1 comment:

Calli Fox said...

I like the sweaters. I was just telling Amie last night that the ugly sweater party is the cool thing right now. You both look real nice! Calli