Me....I totally suck! I have been a total of 6 times in my life...needless to say I'm scared to death to turn and go down hills. Don't even get me started on the other skiers that are zooming past me at mock 9 speed laughing at me while I stand there trying to figure out how to fake an injury so the snowmobiles will come get me. Since we we have season passes to Park City, we'll see if my skiing abilities will improve or not...I'll keep you posted
These peeps are all awesome skiers and if it wasn't for Clint (bless his heart for staying with me) I would have skied alone that day.
PS..the last run of the day I decided I had enough and let Clint go one more run and he came back with a broken wrist....only after he went off a sweet jump :)
No comments:
Post a Comment