Friday, May 28, 2010

Rodeo Tickets for sale

I've got 4 tickets I need to sell for Friday's rodeo on June 25th at 8pm. Total for all 4 tickets is $52 for the convience fee and processing fee. Please comment if you are interested.

The tickets are in section I and are the very top row right side right next the the isle.
Top row is the best, because you get a back support and can stand up whenever you want. You sit right next to the isle for a quick getaway and can leave whenever you want without making other people stand up.

3 comments:

Alyssa/Jo said...

Let me see if Shane wants to go. I'll get back to you!

Calli Fox said...

Drew and I were looking at your pics of baby Kade and drew said "I love him". Enough said... we are in love.

Outfit Residential said...

No rodeo for us. I want to take Jo to strawberry days.