
I normally wouldn't post such an ugly picture of myself, but it was the best one of Kade and Kyle so I'm sacrificing myself for them. I'm such a good person

Then on Memorial Day, we decided to take a little hike up to the waterfalls in P.G. It was only a 1/2 mile hike, but sadly I had to stop more than once to rest...in my defense it was all uphill.

Nothing hotter than my husband holding our baby

He slept the whole time


3 comments:
We had a good time visiting with you during Brion's birthday. Nick worried about telling you what he saw as a kid....hopefully you are okay with it. BTW you sure have a cute little guy to love!
I don't know what you are talking about when you say that pic isn't good. You always look amazing! (And I'm not just saying that!)
How great that Kade slept the whole time on the hike! I'm digging his puma gear - What a stud!
He is seriously such a cutie. I'm going to add your blog to my list so I can stay updated on everything the darling boy does! I LOVED my massage at Red Mountain Spa. Definitely worth it. I'm not sure if they still have the lunch and massage special going- you'll have to call and ask. The spa there is called the Sagestone Spa and Salon. Have a great anniversary!
Post a Comment