Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dodge Ball

Layth and Lou had us and some friends over for a awesome BBQ!! While we were sitting around chatting, we decided to play a mean game of dodge ball. It was so much fun. It was girls vs boys and we totally lost every game but one I think.







3 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

Looks like a PARTY!!!!! You look good girl! Sheesh you go girl! Kade is so flippin cute! I can't believe he's already 2 months??? NO WAY!

Lou said...

So totally fun. If it weren't for you--we wouldn't have pulled off our ONLY victory! We all know what happened to me when I tried to step up and win... sorry for the disgrace of your teammate! I loved how everyone admitted later how sore they were. Even though we're washed up married girls, I think we've still got it!

Courtney said...

Damn you and your skinny body!