Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

I know I am a day late, but better late than never.
A happy Father's Day to three amazing men that are in my life.

1st and most important is my hubby Kyle. It has been so awesome to watch Kyle be a dad. I am lucky to have him forever. I can't wait for Kade to get older and watch him try and be like Kyle.




To my Dad...or pappi as I call him. Thank you for all the wonderful moments we spend just me and you. I hold them close to my heart.





To Keith... thank you for raising and teaching the things you did to Kyle. I am forever grateful for you (and jeana) for the amazing person Kyle is.

2 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

Ahhhhhh how sweet! CHEERS To Kyle on Daddy's Day! Kade is sooooooo precious! Can't wait to meet him, sheesh!

Courtney said...

I made this comment in a previous post, but am unsure if you will reread old post comments and it is vital you read it, so here it is.

Damn you and your skinny body!