Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Games!!

I went down to the Utah Summer Games with my girls that I help coach. They are 15 & 16yr olds. It was so much fun. This is how the tournament went.
Wednesday Tied 1-1
Thursday Won 3-2 and Won 2-1
Friday Won 4-0

Saturday we played for the GOLD!! We won 6-2!! My girls played so amazing and this was the last time we were a team. Some girls tried out for premier teams and made it. So at half time I was so proud of them and it was the prettiest soccer I've seen them play that I got a little teary talking to them at halftime. Being a coach is awesome and so rewarding. I love them all to death!!


My girls!!

2 comments:

April Nielsen said...

You can tell the girls love you too! I'm sure you're an incredible coach and what a totally fun accomplishment to put under their belts.

We also had so much fun with you guys and are so glad you came down and we got to benifit from your trip too. What a fun night!!!

Alyssa/Jo said...

What a great run your team had! You are an awesome coach so it only makes sense that you have an awesome team! Great job!