Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Better Pictures

These pictures are way better than my last post.   This was at my mom's Halloween party on Friday night.  It was pretty fun.  We played that game "Minute to win it".   Lets just say I'm awesome at throwing ping pong balls and blowing cards off a plate.

We picked these costumes literally 2 hours before the party, we didn't do too shabby.  Of course all the credit goes to Jeana who is the costume queen!!  











Captain Hook, Fairy, Billy Jo, Mad Hatter, Superman, I'm from Japan.

4 comments:

Marci said...

Hey I was a geisha girl too!!! We should get together and take some China pics!!!

Scotty K.C. said...

I know where Kyle got the hat. But I don't know where he got the jacket . . I'm going to need to get my paws on that.

Maddie said...

Aahhhh superman! Yes! I totally owned that :D we have good taste! :)

Chris & Carolyn said...

Oh my !! So so cute.