Monday, February 6, 2012

Sledding

Took a day trip up to my mom's cabin in Mt. Pleasant to do some sledding.  It has been a long time since I've personally been sledding and boy did I make up for it.  I had so much fun.  Good company, great food, and awesome sledding.  There is a sledding spot that goes for about 1 mile down hill.  It was awesome.  I got going so fast.  I did take Kade down a very small hill but when I tried to stop his face got plastered with snow, so he stayed with Kyle on the four wheeler which turned out to be heaven for him.  Can't wait for the next trip!



Ben and Hallee

Brady and Paige

Happy as can be on the four wheeler

Momma and me

Sledding is best when you don't have to walk back up the hill

Happy sledders

I promise there was enough snow up there, but you can't tell from this picture.  There was about 12 inches

No comments: