Saturday, February 11, 2012

ZOO

Went to the zoo today.  Haven't been since around age 4.  It was a good day to go.  Not very many people, wasn't that bad of weather and the animals were very fairly active.  Highlight: Got to pet a Giraffe. It lowered its head so I could reach out and touch it.  Pretty cool.  Also the Tigers got pretty dang close.  Nothing but the fence between us.  The best part was seeing Kade get all excited to use his animal sounds he knows.  It was a toss up though if he liked seeing the animals more or the construction vehicles he saw with all the construction going on at the zoo.  I think a tie cause he loved seeing the animals but had to go see anything with wheels on it and big tractors.  Probably should take him to the John Deere store.

He cared about these monkeys for about 1 min

Just wanted a shot of his cute jeans

The giraffes I was able to pet twice. 

Pretty sure he wanted to eat Kade


That was his expression to whole ride


It was a great family day

No comments: